W R Meadows MEL ROLL LOW TEMP
W R Meadows MEL ROLL LOW TEMP – PDF
W R Meadows MEL ROLL LOW TEMP Rolled, Self-Adhering, Waterproofing Membrane
W R Meadows MEL ROLL LOW TEMP is a flexible, roll-type, waterproofing membrane, ideal for use in cold temperature applications. It is composed of a nominally 56-mil thick layer of polymeric waterproofing membrane formulated for maximum adhesion at lower temperatures on a heavy-duty, four-mil thick, cross-laminated polyethylene carrier film. The two components are laminated together under strict quality-controlled production procedures.
A handy overlap guideline is printed 2.5″ (63.5 mm) in from the material edge on each side to assure proper overlap coverage and to assist in maintaining a straight application. Special exposed polymeric membrane strips are provided on both sides for positive membrane-to-membrane adhesion in the overlap area. The membrane strips are protected by a pull-off release strip. All components of MEL-ROL LOW TEMP work together to provide a cost-effective, positive waterproofing system that’s quick and easy to apply. W. R. MEADOWS accessory products included in the MEL-ROL LOW TEMP waterproofing system are BEM, MEL-ROL LIQUID MEMBRANE, MEL-PRIME™ adhesive, POINTING MASTIC, DETAIL STRIP, HYDRALASTIC 836, TERMINATION BAR, PROTECTION COURSE, and MEL-DRAIN™ drainage board.
MEL-ROL LOW TEMP provides a cost-effective answer to properly waterproof foundations, vertical walls, and below-grade floors in residential and commercial construction in cold temperature conditions. It is equally effective for use as a between-the-slab waterproofing on plaza decks, parking decks, and structural slabs. Use it as a waterproofing membrane to isolate mechanical and electronic rooms, laboratories, and kitchens, and bathrooms. MEL-ROL LOW TEMP offers positive protection when “wrapped around” major rapid transit, vehicular, utility, and pedestrian tunnel projects.
Installation of PROTECTION COURSE is recommended before backfilling. It can also be used with drainage boards when specified.
- Provides cost-effective, flexible, versatile, dependable, positive waterproofing protection against damaging moisture migration and the infiltration of free water.
- Offers a quick and easy-to-apply system for maximum productivity.
- Special membrane-to-membrane adhesion provides additional overlap security.
- Meets or exceeds the test requirements of all currently applicable specifications.
- Components work together for positive waterproofing protection.
- Handles with ease on the Jobsite.
- This low-temperature version is for use when air and surface temperatures are between 20° F (-7° C) and 60° F (16° C). A standard version is available for moderate temperatures and MEL-ROL XLT is also available for application in extra-low temperatures down to 0º F (-17.7º C).
38.5″ (977.9 mm) wide x 62.5′ (19.1 m) long, one roll per carton.
Provides 200.5 ft.2 (18.6 m2) per roll. Gross coverage is 200.5 ft.2 (18.6 m2). [Net coverage is 187.5 ft.2(17.4 m2) with an overlap of 2 ½” (63.5 mm).]
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Store membrane cartons on pallets and cover if left outside. Keep materials away from sparks and flames. Store where the temperature will not exceed 90° F (32° C) for extended periods of time.
- A.R.E.M.A.® Specifications Chapter 29, Waterproofing.
For more information on this product please click here.
Check out our other W.R. Meadows products here.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 40 in|
38.5" x 62.5