STYROFOAM Brand Scoreboard Insulation
- Exterior cavity wall and foundation applications
- Contains an average of 20% pre-consumer recycled content certified by UL Environment Inc.
- Scored longitudinally on 16" and 24" centers
- Can be easily snapped on scores into commonly used widths
- Square edge on all sides
- Excellent insulating characteristics
- High resistance to water and water vapor
- Smooth, high-density skins
- Exceptional compressive strength
- Long-term durability
Get long-term durability with stable R-values
Made for use in exterior cavity wall and foundation applications, Styrofoam™ Brand Scoreboard Insulation combines exceptional compressive strength with high moisture resistance.
Styrofoam™ Brand Scoreboard Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) Foam Insulation* is an extruded polystyrene foam insulation board that is scored longitudinally on 16” and 24” centers, making it easy to size to commonly used widths, cut and install. It has excellent insulating characteristics, high resistance to water and water vapor, exceptional compressive strength and long-term durability.
Styrofoam™ Brand Scoreboard Insulation is designed for use in exterior cavity wall and foundation applications. Like all Styrofoam™ Brand Extruded Polystyrene products, Styrofoam™
Brand Scoreboard resists moisture to deliver a stable R-value** over the long term.
1" x 48" x 96", 1.5" x 48" x 96", 2" x 48" x 96", 2.5" x 48" x 96", 3" x 48" x 96", 3/4" x 48" x 96"