Sure Klean Dicone NC9
This product is sold in a case of FOUR, 1-gallon containers.
Prosoco Sure Klean Dicone NC9
Prosoco Sure Klean Dicone NC9 is a specially formulated silicone “digestant,” for removing sealants and adhesives, cured silicone elastomers, and silicone water repellent overspray. The solvent Prosoco Sure Klean Dicone NC9 is a type of cleaner and will dissolve cured silicone with a non-flammable, non-chlorinated, and non-aromatic cleaning solution. This is far safer and more efficient than chlorinated, aromatic solvents or caustic solutions normally used for these applications. Therefore, Prosoco Sure Klean Dicone NC9 is suitable for removing residues from brick, concrete, natural stone, glass, and most metal and painted surfaces. Ideal for cleaning and maintenance of bulk caulking guns, pumps, sprayers, and dispensing equipment. Sure Klean Dicone NC9 doesn't affect most metal or painted surfaces. It does not attack ceramic, plastic, or most synthetic surfaces.
Prosoco Sure Klean Dicone NC9 quickly removes cured silicone resins and polymers.
• Low toxicity – contains no chlorinated or aromatic solvents.
• Suitable for use on most metal, painted surfaces, glass, and anodized aluminum.
• Unfortunately, Prosoco Sure Klean Dicone NC9 is moisture sensitive – contamination by rain, rinse waters or other sources will cause ineffectiveness.
• Not recommended for direct contact with wood or finished wood surfaces.
• Attacks nylon and similar finishes on architectural aluminum and other building surfaces. May stain or discolor sensitive metals.
Ensure that you are protecting people, vehicles, property, plants, and all surfaces not set for cleaning. Though this item is suitable for use on most metal, painted surfaces, and window glass, use caution. Be sure to also use caution when testing window gaskets that may come in contact with Dicone NC9 to confirm compatibility. Most window gaskets are non-silicone and will not be affected by Dicone NC9. Once more always test first to determine effects on synthetic materials, polished or coated metal surfaces. When applying to exteriors of occupied buildings, make sure all windows, air intakes, exterior air conditioning vents are covered, and air handling equipment is shut down during application and remain covered for one hour following application. Avoid exposing building occupants to vapors.
Surface and Air Temperatures
The best temperatures for cleaning are 60–85° F (15–29° C). Temperatures should be at least 40° F (4° C) during application. A reminder that cold temperatures will reduce effectiveness.
Prior to applying the product, make sure to read the “Preparation” and the "Safety Data Sheet" before use. It is a good idea to test out a small area (minimum 4-ft x 4-ft) of each surface to confirm suitability and desired results before applying to the whole area. Ensure that you test each type of surface prior to full application. You also want to utilize the same equipment recommended for the all-over surface preparation and application procedures. The application procedures may then be adjusted according to your test panel results. Make sure to clean all surfaces and let them completely dry before application.
Do not dilute or alter. Stir or mix well before use.
Removal of Silicone Sealant/Adhesive Residues
- 1. First, the user should apply concentrate Dicone NC9 to the surface, directly from the container.
- 2. Second the user will want the material to stay on the surface for 10–20 minutes or until the solution begins to dry.
- 3. Next put the NC9 on the surface and agitate with a synthetic abrasive pad or brush if necessary.
- 4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until sealant/adhesive residue has completely dissolved or broken free from the surface.
- 5. Finally once all sealant/adhesive has dissolved or broken free, next rinse thoroughly making sure to rinse off all residues. However, once completed, rinse the area from the bottom to the top.
The safety data sheet for Prosoco Sure Klean Dicone NC9
Stop by and check out our other products on our website.
|12 × 12 × 12 in
|'1-Gallon'-Case (FOUR jugs in one case)
A Case of 4, One Gallon Jugs.