Prosoco Sure Klean 101 Lime Solvent
$56.50 – $58.50
SureKlean Lime Solvent 101
This product is sold in a case of FOUR, 1-gallon containers.
A concentrated cleaner for new masonry- Prosoco Sure Klean 101 Lime Solvent
SureKlean Lime Solvent 101, is a concentrated acidic cleaner for dark-colored brick and tile surfaces that are not subject to metallic oxidation. Safely removes excess mortar and construction dirt.
SureKlean Lime Solvent 101 ADVANTAGES
• Removes construction dirt and excess mortar with a simple cold water rinse.
• Removes efflorescence from new brick and new stone construction.
• Safer than muriatic acid on colored mortar and dark-colored new masonry surfaces.
• Proven effective since 1954.
• Not generally effective in the removal of atmospheric stains and black carbon found on older masonry surfaces. Use the appropriate Sure Klean®restoration cleaner to remove atmospheric staining from older masonry surfaces.
• Not for use on polished natural stone.
• Not for use on the treated low-E glass; acrylic and polycarbonate sheet glazing; and glazing with surface-applied reflective, metallic or other synthetic coatings and films.
Surface and Air Temperatures
Best air and masonry temperatures for cleaning are 40° F (4° C) or above. Cleaning when temperatures are below freezing or will be overnight may
harm masonry. If freezing conditions exist before application, let masonry thaw first.
Apply with low-pressure (50 psi max) spray or densely-packed, soft-fibered masonry washing brush. Do not atomize. Do not apply with pressure spray above 50 psi. This drives the chemicals deep into the surface, making complete rinse difficult.
Use acid-resistant rigging and safety equipment. Test spray equipment for compatibility and to avoid discoloration.
To find out more about this product, however, please read the product datasheet, found here.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
|'1-Gallon'-Case (FOUR jugs in one case)||
5-Gallon, A Case of 4, One Gallon Jugs.