Prosoco Sure Klean 101 Lime Solvent
$56.50 – $58.50
Prosoco Sure Klean 101 Lime Solvent PDF
SureKlean Lime Solvent 101
This product is sold in a case of FOUR, 1-gallon containers.
A concentrated cleaner for new masonry- Prosoco Sure Klean 101 Lime Solvent
SureKlean Lime Solvent 101, is a concentrated acidic cleaner for dark-colored brick and tile surfaces that are not subject to metallic oxidation. Safely removes excess mortar and construction dirt.
SureKlean Lime Solvent 101 ADVANTAGES
• Removes construction dirt and excess mortar with a simple cold water rinse.
• Removes efflorescence from new brick and new stone construction.
• Safer than muriatic acid on colored mortar and dark-colored new masonry surfaces.
• Proven effective since 1954.
• Not generally effective in the removal of atmospheric stains and black carbon found on older masonry surfaces. Use the appropriate Sure Klean®restoration cleaner to remove atmospheric staining from older masonry surfaces.
• Not for use on polished natural stone.
• Not for use on the treated low-E glass; acrylic and polycarbonate sheet glazing; and glazing with surface-applied reflective, metallic or other synthetic coatings and films.
Surface and Air Temperatures
Best air and masonry temperatures for cleaning are 40° F (4° C) or above. Cleaning when temperatures are below freezing or will be overnight may
harm masonry. If freezing conditions exist before application, let masonry thaw first.
Apply with low-pressure (50 psi max) spray or densely-packed, soft-fibered masonry washing brush. Do not atomize. Do not apply with pressure spray above 50 psi. This drives the chemicals deep into the surface, making complete rinse difficult.
Use acid-resistant rigging and safety equipment. Test spray equipment for compatibility and to avoid discoloration.
To find out more about this product, however, please read the product datasheet, found here.
Please feel free to check our other products here.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
|'1-Gallon'-Case (FOUR jugs in one case)|
5-Gallon, A Case of 4, One Gallon Jugs.