Consolideck® Saltguard® WB is a ready-to-use water-based, VOC compliant silane/siloxane water repellent and “chloride screen” for the protection of concrete and masonry. Saltguard® WB penetrates more deeply than conventional water- or solvent-based water repellents. Low odor and alkaline stable, Saltguard® WB is ideal for field or in-plant application to concrete and most masonry. Saltguard® WB protects horizontal and vertical surfaces from moisture intrusion and chemical attack of chloride salts.
• Penetrates to produce long-lasting protection on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
• Water-based formula minimizes explosion and fire hazards associated with alcohol- or solvent-based water repellents.
• Easy soap-and-water cleanup from window glass, window frames and equipment.
• Low odor reduces risk of application to occupied buildings.
• Alkaline stable – suitable for new “green” concrete, 14–28 days old.
• Treated surfaces “breathe” – does not trap moisture.
• Effective protection against de-icing salts and salt air.
• Complies with all known national, state and district AIM VOC regulations.