Prosoco R Guard Spray Wrap 5 gal
Prosoco R Guard Spray Wrap 5 gal – PDF
Prosoco R Guard Spray Wrap 5 gal is a fluid-applied air and water-resistive barrier that stops air and water leakage in cavity wall, masonry veneer construction, as well as in stucco, EIFS and most other building wall assemblies. Once on the substrate, the easily applied liquid quickly dries into a rubberized, highly durable, water-resistant, vapor-permeable membrane. Compared to self-adhered or mechanically-fastened sheet wraps, easy-to-use R-Guard Spray Wrap MVP provides superior protection against water intrusion, while minimizing potential for condensation within walls. R-Guard Spray Wrap MVP minimizes the potential for condensation and allows accumulated moisture to dry while reducing energy costs and lowering the risk of mold and mildew. Use Spray Wrap MVP as a high-performing water-resistive barrier or as part of a continuous, building-wide air barrier system. The durable membrane conforms and adheres to common building surfaces and is compatible with most paints, sealants and self-adhered waterproofing or air barrier components. Appropriate for vertical, above-grade applications to exterior sheathing, CMU, cast concrete and most other common building materials.
- Reduces condensation and energy loss caused by air leaks through the wall assembly.
- Minimizes risk of water damage to sheathing and associated repair or replacement costs.
- Allows moisture which accumulates within the wall assembly to dry.
- Vapor permeable with low air infiltration rate.
- Fast and easy installation reduces labor costs.
- No air leakage or water intrusion between the sheathing and R-Guard Spray Wrap MVP – stable under air and wind pressure loads.
- Seamless – no tears, holes, or improperly lapped joints to compromise performance.
- Combines the durability and flexibility of a rubberized coating with the speed and ease of a water-based, fluid-applied application. Won’t tear or lose effectiveness when exposed to weather during construction.
- May be exposed to weather for up to 6 months without compromising performance.
- Time-saving, single component is easy to install with conventional spray equipment. Long pot life. Water cleanup.
- Color Coded – simplifies inspection and quality control.
- Low odor and non-toxic. Complies with all VOC regulations.
- Compatible with most paints, sealants and coatings.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|
5 Gallon, 55 Gallon