Convex Jointer 3/4 x 7/8 - W. Rose™ Brick Jointer
Creates the most popular masonry joint in the United States. Use this tool to make rounded sunken rodded masonry joints. Creates a consistent concave joint every time for a watertight seal. Each end makes a difference size joint for versatility. One end makes a 3/4" joint, then flip it around for a 7/8" joint. Made from formed high quality steel for durability. The jointer is then sent through a unique heat-tempering process for hardness and long wear. The steel is then polished for a smooth, perfect joint every time. The shape of the tool provides knuckle clearance as you move along the joints. The overall length of the tool is 10-1/2" long. Proudly made in the USA.
- Makes most popular joint in the USA
- Strong carbon steel blade
- Heat tempered for hardness
- Hand polished for a perfect joint
- Creates a concave joint
- Forms 3/4 In. and 7/8 In. joints with one tool
- Creates a water tight seal in mortar
- Designed for knuckle clearance
- Overall length 10-1/2 In.
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 6 in|