ChemMasters SprayFilm Product Data Sheet PDF
ChemMaster SprayFilm is effective in combating rapid drying of the surface during adverse conditions including high temperatures, low humidity high winds, direct sunlight, or interior work in heated conditions.
- ChemMasters SprayFilm is applied to fresh concrete surfaces where the evaporation rate exceeds the rate of bleeding of the concrete
- Exterior placements during times of low humidity, high winds, direct sun or temperatures exceeding 75°F (24°C)
- Interior placements in heated areas or with low humidity or areas subjected to drafts
- Large dry shake placements where surface moisture must be retained for proper installation
- Reduces surface moisture loss by approximately 80% in windy conditions and 40% in direct sunlight
- Will not interfere with the adhesion of subsequent curing & sealing compounds
- Reduces crusting, stickiness, and sponginess which may cause uneven or poor surface texture
- Reduces plastic shrinkage cracking and wind crusting on flat-work
- Allows lower water content in the concrete mix since SPRAY FILM eliminates the need to add extra mixing water to the mix to compensate for rapid evaporation during finishing
- Keeps the surface plastic and finishable for a longer time
***Special Order item - 2 week lead time***
To see a list of other ChemMaster products click here.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|
5 Gallon Bucket