ChemMaster SprayFilm is effective in combating rapid drying of the surface during adverse conditions including high temperatures, low humidity high winds, direct sunlight, or interior work in heated conditions.
- ChemMasters SprayFilm is applied to fresh concrete surfaces where the evaporation rate exceeds the rate of bleeding of the concrete
- Exterior placements during times of low humidity, high winds, direct sun or temperatures exceeding 75°F (24°C)
- Interior placements in heated areas or with low humidity or areas subjected to drafts
- Large dry shake placements where surface moisture must be retained for proper installation
- Reduces surface moisture loss by approximately 80% in windy conditions and 40% in direct sunlight
- Will not interfere with the adhesion of subsequent curing & sealing compounds
- Reduces crusting, stickiness, and sponginess which may cause uneven or poor surface texture
- Reduces plastic shrinkage cracking and wind crusting on flat-work
- Allows lower water content in the concrete mix since SPRAY FILM eliminates the need to add extra mixing water to the mix to compensate for rapid evaporation during finishing
- Keeps the surface plastic and finishable for a longer time
***Special Order item - 2 week lead time***
To see a list of other ChemMaster products click here.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|
5 Gallon Bucket