ChemMaster Spray Cure and Seal 25A
ChemMaster Spray Cure and Seal, Product Data Sheet- PDF
ChemMaster Spray Cure and Seal
ChemMaster Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A is a solvent-based product that meets the strict VOC requirements in states that require curing & sealing compounds to less than 350 grams per liter. ChemMaster Spay-Cure & Seal 25-A produces a medium gloss, clear, continuous film which effectively cures fresh concrete and protects concrete surfaces from the intrusion of water, waterborne contaminants, and dirt.
- For use on fresh concrete to cure the concrete. Curing minimizes crazing and shrinkage cracks. Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A holds moisture in the fresh concrete more effectively than other curing compounds to help the cement fully hydrate. This process helps to maximize the strength and durability of the concrete.
- Use to seal and hardened concrete. When applied as a sealer, Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A protects the concrete from water, deicers, salts, and other mild chemicals. Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A develops a clear, durable acrylic film that tenaciously bonds to the concrete surface.
- Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A prevents concrete from dusting and simplifies the cleaning process by preventing dirt from penetrating the concrete.
ChemMaster Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A, Advantages
- Allows concrete surface to develop full design strength by promoting complete hydration of cement
- Can be used in colder temperatures than VOC compliant water-based products
- Will not settle. Does not require agitation before use.
- Less likely to clog spray equipment than water-based products.
- Fast drying
- Develops higher, deeper gloss than water-based products
- Can be used to reseal over other sealers with minimal surface preparation
- Increases the abrasion resistance of concrete
- Protects concrete from deicers, salts, and other mild chemicals
- Reduces maintenance costs. dare easier to clean
- Compatible with most adhesives for resilient carpet and tile
To see the other ChemMaster products that we carry please click here.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|
5 Gallon Bucket