SpeedPatch is a cementitious mortar for repairs of holes, voids, and cracks in concrete and masonry surfaces. This proprietary blend of unique cement and admixtures produces a light concrete-colored mortar with an accelerated set and high early strength. SpeedPatch XL includes enhanced protection from damage caused by freeze/thaw cycles and deicing chemicals
SpeedPatch is formulated without added gypsum for enhanced durability and extended resistance to severe weathering and underground environments.
- Above or below grade, interior or exterior, horizontal, vertical, or overhead repairs
- Precast panels, steps, columns, and beams, concrete pipe
- Construction faults informed walls, snap-tie or spreader holes, cracks, honeycombs
- Curbs, walkways, handrails, cornices, lintels, sills
- Eliminates forms for many vertical and overhead applications
- Maybe shaved or molded to the contours of the surrounding surface
- SpeedPatch XL has excellent freeze/thaw resistance for durability
- The light concrete color blends well with many existing substrates
- Minimizes downtime on restoration projects
- Unlike gypsum-based products, the set time is not slowed as the product ages or at lower ambient temperatures
To see our other ChemMaster products, please click here.
|Dimensions||27 × 12 × 12 in|