ChemMaster PolySeal WB
A waterbased, pure Acrylic Non-Yellowing Concrete Cure and Seal
POLYSEAL WB IS A HIGH SOLIDS, WATER-BASED, NON YELLOWING, ACRYLIC CONCRETE CURING AND SEALING COMPOUND. THIS STATE-OF-THE-ART PROPRIETARY FORMULATION FORMS A TOUGH ACRYLIC FILM TO EFFECTIVELY CURE FRESH CONCRETE AND PROTECT OLDER CONCRETE.
Polyseal WB creates a medium gloss membrane that remains clear throughout its service life. Polyseal WB can be colored with Polyseal WB Tint in a variety of standard and special colors.
- Interior concrete where a curing compound that meets ASTM C1315 standards is desired, but where the fumes from a solvent-based product would be objectionable.
- Exterior concrete curing where a non-yellowing formulation is preferred and water-based clean-up is desired.
- Enhance the color and provide a uniform appearance of dry shake hardened floors, integral colored concrete, and acid-stained concrete while curing and sealing the surface.
- Seal and dustproof older interior or exterior concrete.
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalies, mild acids, and detergents.
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hairline checking, premature cracking, dusting, and other common defects which result from improperly cured concrete.
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains, and prevents mortar, plaster, and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces.
- Tint pack system available in twelve standard colors; special color matching available subject to minimum quantities.
- Tinted Polyseal WB may be used to cure or seal rough finished colored concrete and aids in hiding finishing imperfections or variations in color.
Compare to Super Diamond Clear VOX, Finish: Semi-Gloss
To see the other ChemMaster products that we carry please click here.
|12 × 12 × 16 in
5-Gallon, 55 Gallon Drum