Call for availability & pricing
20ChemMaster PAC Product Data Sheet PDF
ChemMasters PAC (Pourable Anchoring Cement)
ChemMaster PAC is a very rapid setting, cementitious mortar. It is compounded to withstand continual exposure to water and the elements. PAC, is a non-shrink product that bonds well to develop exceptional pull-out strengths.
ChemMaster PAC-A Quick Overview
ChemMaster PAC may be used at a pourable consistency for easy field use or mixed to a mortar consistency for damp packing precast members or performing minor repairs on non-traffic bearing surfaces. Pourable Anchoring Cement Mortar is used for Continual Exposure to Water.
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, reinforcing rods, handrails, posts, hooks
- Grouting precast floors and walls
- Filling cracks or voids in concrete or masonry
- Interior or exterior, horizontal or vertical placements
- Sets in 15 minutes at 70°F (21°C)
- Not affected by continual exposure to water
- Shrinkage compensating formulation
- Excellent bond and compressive strength
- Premixed, ready to use, the addition of admixtures or aggregates unnecessary
- Free of chloride ions or other components are known to cause oxidation and deterioration of base concrete or metal
- Pourable for ease of placement in intricate voids or deep placements
To see our other ChemMaster products, click here.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|