ChemMaster Exposee Product Data Sheet, PDF
ChemMaster Exposee is a concrete surface retarder suitable for use on horizontal surfaces to produce decorative exposed aggregate finishes or profiled surfaces for subsequent toppings, overlays, or membranes. This product when applied to fresh, green concrete, retards the surface mortar set eliminating the need for costly sandblasting or acid washing.
- Horizontal concrete surfaces
- Creates decorative or slip-resistant surfaces
- Suitable for precast panels, sidewalks, drive, patios
- Leaves rough surface to improve mechanical bond for keyway joints, waterproofing membranes, and cementitious coatings
- The tinted formulation ensures even coverage and performance
- Easy to apply with standard pressurized spray equipment, brush, or roller
- Less costly than sandblasting or green cutting
- Aggregates remain clean and sharp with no residue to neutralize
- Use on adjacent masonry or reinforcing steel to reduce cleaning procedures
- Eliminates environmental dangers associated with acid washing or other chemical methods
- Provides uniform depth of retardation, up to 0.25 inch (6mm)
To see the other ChemMaster products that we carry, please click here.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|
5 Gallon Bucket